Senior Independent Living in Upper St. Clair, PA
A LIVING EXPERIENCE TAILORED TO YOU
Looking for senior living in Pittsburgh, PA, or Allegheny County? Friendship Village of South Hills seamlessly combines the advantages of Pittsburgh retirement communities with the security of Life Care, the relaxed ease of small-town living, and the serene natural environment Upper St. Clair is known for.
Here you’ll find like-minded individuals who share your down-to-earth attitude as well as your curiosity, creativity and desire for growth. And you’ll find a senior living community that is grounded, strong and adaptable. Just like you. Become part of the family at Friendship Village of South Hills, starting at just $75,000. Just use the easy form on this page for more information now.
- Housekeeping and flat linen service
- Utilities, including electricity, water and more
- All maintenance and landscaping
- Social activities and dining programs
- Emergency call system and 24-hour security
- Complete kitchen, individual heating and air conditioning controls
- Full-time chaplain and weekly interdenominational services
- Outdoor living space with each apartment and carriage home
- Fitness center and personal trainer
- Community garden, billiards room, performing arts center, art studio, and more
If your health needs change, you shouldn’t have to worry about where to find senior health services — or how to pay for them. We offer a complete continuum of health care services.
- Assisted Living (daily care and assistance with everyday activities)
- Memory Care (specialized support for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia)
- Skilled Nursing providing perpetual certified medical care for acute illnesses
- Rehabilitation offering cutting-edge therapies designed to recover independence